Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Romance. My bridal bouquet should feel like this. Earthy, with various scales but with featured large blooms like this with peonies, dahlias or densely layered antique roses. I love how a network of stems grow from this but each end in a bud or small bloom. There's no fine filigree around the edges.

Centerpiece idea
Centerpiece idea

Download whole gallery
Heirloom roses - so peony-like!
Heirloom roses - so peony-like!

Download whole gallery
Romance. My bridal bouquet should feel like this. Earthy, with various scales but with featured large blooms like this with peonies, dahlias or densely layered antique roses. I love how a network of stems grow from this but each end in a bud or small bloom. There's no fine filigree around the edges.
Romance.   My bridal bouquet should feel like this.  Earthy, with various scales but with featured large blooms like this with peonies, dahlias or densely layered antique roses. I love how a network of stems grow from this but each end in a bud or small bloom.  There's no fine filigree around the edges.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment